* Home - About Us
* Booking Talent
* Join Our Files
* News & Events
* Email Us
We have two main courses for gaining skills in the industry:
DRAMA / TV / FILM Workshops
- MODELLING DRAMA and DEPORTMENT Course (For ages 11 and over)
- This course covers all the main areas of modelling & acting – Photographic / Catwalk
/ Promotions / Television / Film, and provides the practical skills and knowledge
required to confidently perform modelling & acting work. All instructors are qualified professionals
in their respective fields, and are currently working in the modelling/acting industry.
This course is also excellent for those just seeking to build their confidence & life skills, or wishing to just have some fun.
The course covers:
- CATWALK - Preparing for Fashion Parades / Catwalk Technique
- PHOTOGRAPHIC - Preparing for Photo Shoots / Posing Techniques / Clothing Choice etc.
- DRAMA - Introduction to Acting / Acting Basics - Improvising etc.
- TELEVISION - Working on TV Sets / Basic Presenting / Taking Direction / Working with other talent
- MAKEUP and SKIN CARE
- HAIR CARE and HAIR STYLING
- CASTING and AUDITIONING - Including job interview skills.
- PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT - Self Image / Deportment / Body Language / Achieving Your Potential
- STYLE - Fashion Colours & Style / Use of accessories
- PHOTO SHOOT - In the studio and on location - treated as a commercial fashion shoot.
The course includes NOTES, CERTIFICATE
and a professional PHOTOGRAPHIC PORTFOLIO.
#######Next Course commences SATURDAY 25th MAY 2013
This course of 10 workshops covers Drama and Acting in more depth with emphasis on working to camera (TV and FILM).
There is always a demand for good presenters in the industry and this series is particularly good for
those wishing to obtain presenting work. Again all instructors are experience and qualified in their fields.
The course includes a basic show-reel for presenting to clients when seeking work..
For any questions or further information just give Erin or Ian a call on 02 49297954
Ph: 02 49297954####Fax: 02 49297985